Friday, January 22, 2010

Round 3

I must be a sadist.


I'm giving radio one more shot.

I must be nuts going back to work in an industry that pays me out of bottle return money; where too often the scum rise to the top and the good people eat shit every day. An industry that chewed me up and spit me out.......twice. An industry where the bottom line is EVERYTHING.



I must not like myself very much.

No, really..... I do still love the idea of being a radio personlity. It's been a my dream since I was a little boy. I like being "the voice" being heard on the other end of the speaker. I like being able to ham it up with a microphone in my face (with no one watching...) I enjoy people hanging on to my every word......

I miss being on the air. I just don't miss the bullshit.

That's why I'm going back to working on the radio...... part time.


I return to the (Lansing) air waves on Saturday February 6th. I will be on every Saturday from 10am to 2pm on 99.1 WFMK (the station that gave me my start nearly 8 years ago).

Now you know.

Boo yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment