Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why I'm glad I don't have a daughter

-Katy Perry (see blog The twit and her twat)

-Hannah Montana banana nana fo fana

-Sex and the City I don't care if it's popular, it's about sluts

-American Idol If I did have a daughter, I'd tell her that it's a documentary on how NOT to behave

-(From www.premiereprep.com):

Laurel, Delaware ... A 16-year-old girl went after her parents with two large kitchen knives after her father took away her cell phone.

The freaked-out parents locked themselves in their bedroom and called police. It took officers about 10 minutes to calm down the teen and persuade her to put down the knives. Delaware State Police say the girl violently attacked the door while her parents hid in the bedroom.

According to investigators, it all started when the girl's father took her cell phone. Apparently she'd already gone through her monthly minutes and the father suspected she'd stolen money from her mother's purse to buy more minutes on a prepaid phone card. Oh yeah, that reminds me:

-Cell phones LMAO, BYB, WTF?

And of course, the main reason I'm glad I don't have a daughter:

-Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment