Friday, March 6, 2009

The best damn call ever



Me: Q 106

Caller: Yeah, hi. I just wanted to call and tell you how pathetic my life is.

Me: How pathetic is your life?

Caller: Well, I sit in my room...by myself, and I listen to the radio all day long.

Me: It's only pathetic if you're listening to anything other than Q 106.

Caller: Well, this is how pathetic my life is. I have no friends, so I sit.... and my only friends are Q 106. In the morning I have coffee with Bob and Tom. And they leave me at 10.

Me: But then Sheri's on.

Caller: Yeah. She's kind of hot.

Me: After you get done whacking off, then there's Mojo.

Caller: Well... (giggles) Well, I whack off to Mojo too.

Me: (laughs) And then there's Andy!

Caller:Well, no, no. See, first I think that, uh...Sheri is Heather Locklear. And then I see Mojo as a fat Pamela Anderson...

Me: (laughs)

Caller: ....with dark, short hair.

Me: And what's Andy?

Caller: Andy is like Tesla singing Love Song to me.

Me: So, what am I?

Caller: What are you?

Me: Yeah. Just some dude?

Caller: Oh, you're the teddy bear that I cuddle up with at night.

Me: I feel great now.

Caller: I love Q 106.

Me: Thanks, man.

1 comment: