Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Potty Humor

"Borrowed" from a friend. The names have been changed to simply "Dude" and "Chick" to protect the innocent.....and guilty. Enjoy:

A "Dude" and his "Chick" are hanging out in their bedroom. "Dude" decides he has to pee. When he comes out of the bathroom.....

Dude: Man, I ripped like 3 huge farts in there.

Chick: (Starts to gag) Yeah, I can smell them.

Dude: (Laughing) They followed me out here?

Chick: (After spraying air freshener) I was going to get us some cheese and crackers, but I think you might want to take care of that first.

Dude: You think I need to make some room, huh? You could go get everything ready while I go.

Chick: Ok, I'll go cut the cheese while you...

At this point, "Chick" bursts into laughter and can't continue the conversation.

True story.....

No comments:

Post a Comment