Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hey! I was gonna eat that!

Earlier today, Johanna (our sweetheart of a sales assistant at the radio station) sent everyone this e-mail:

From: Johanna
Sent: Wed 3/11/2009 10:11 AM
To: Lansing
Subject: there's pie!


Grand Traverse just popped in, and there are two fresh pies on my desk. Yum...


I got the e-mail at home. I figured that there wouldn't be any left by the time I got into work. (Although I was secretly hoping there would be.)

When I got to work around 11:15 PM, I was delighted to see a box in the studio with a new plastic bowl on top of it.

Ah, pie, I thought. That sounds good. I could hardly wait. Then I opened the box.....




It looked as if someone had f***ed it! Remember American Pie from 10 years ago? I was pissed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment