Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blame it the rain.....?

Earlier today I was heading out to run some errands and then head into work. It was raining, but I wasn't too concerned. I'll take rain over snow!

Anyway, I got on the freeway (96 Eastbound for all of you local yokels) and suddenly my car started to spin out of control!!!! It spun around and around from one side of the freeway to the next; I thought I was going to be crushed by all of the traffic going 70 MPH! I ended up safely in the median on the other side of the freeway, facing the wrong way. I was startled, to say the least. The car wasn't on fire and there didn't appear to be any problems with anything under the hood. I checked all four of the tires. They were intact. The car, which had stalled, started back up again.

Maybe I was driving too fast for conditions (it was pouring). I could have hit a slick spot.

Or maybe......just maybe...it was the song I was listening to.

It just so happened that an Elton John tune was playing on the radio.

Right, my car has taste.

Blame it on Crocodile Rock.





No comments:

Post a Comment