Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My album

Okay....so I don't have photoshop, nor do I have the patience or time to play with MS Paint. It doesn't work for me.

ANYWAY......

I got this off of Facebook....

1. Go to “wikipedia.” Hit “Random Article” or click here

The first random Wikipedia article you
get is the name of your band.


2. Go to “Random quotations” or click here

The last four or five words of the very last quote
of the page is the title of your first album.


3. Go to flickr and click “explore last seven days” or click here

Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.


4. Use Photoshop/MS Paint or similar to put it all together. Like I said...not happening

SO........

My band name is KING VULTURE (I love that!!!)

My album title is ALWAYS BEEN TIMES LIKE THESE (which I think fits appropriatley with the album cover....)

No comments:

Post a Comment