Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Temper tantrum!



There's audio on the 'net of Christian Bale having a huge fit on the set of Terminator 4. He got pissed off because the Director of Photography walked into his line of sight. If you have 3 1/2 minutes to spare (and aren't around sensitive ears) then you can check it out here


Seriously, do this when the boss and the little ones aren't around.


The first 30 seconds go something like this:

BALE: ...kick your f***ing ass! I want you off the f***ing set, you prick!

DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY: I'm sorry.

BALE: No, don't just be sorry. Think for one f***ing second! (What) the f*** are you doing? Are you professional or not?

DOP: Yes I am.

BALE: Do I f***ing walk around and rip dow......(interrupted) No! Shut the f*** up, Bruce! Do I wal.... NO! NO! Don't shut me up!

DOP: I'm not shutting you up.

BALE: Am I going to walk around and rip your f***ing lights down (pauses) in the middle of a scene? Then why the f*** are you walking right through... (singing) 'Oh dah dah dah' like this in the background? What the f*** is it with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment